Imagine that you use our platform to organise a competition for which you want to award real prizes. Imagine how much work is associated with that:
- Planning how to award points, or how to convert the virtual currency into prizes.
- Calculating the rewards for tax and accounting purposes.
- Ordering prizes from suppliers (if sourced externally)
- Delivering prizes to employees (logistics)
- Dealing with complaints
- Dealing with changes to the prize catalogue
You can entrust that entire process to us. We have the full support structure:
- logistical (including warehousing), legal, accounting and retail.
We guarantee the entire process will be cheaper than if you did it yourself.
Our prize catalogue contains rewards from over 100 suppliers, which is growing all the time. Our system serves over 12,000 employees in various companies. We use economies of scale, which are difficult to achieve within a single organisation.
Our solutions work similarly to an online store, but within the motivational platform.
- You can manage it yourself (especially if you make use of non-material rewards)
- You can leave management of it to us
The system allows you to define different catalogues for various groups of people.
- On the administration panel, we can supervise the entire process of issuing rewards, sending them to the employee and accounting for the transaction.
- We offer an accounting service that includes:
- accounting for prizes within the confines of the client’s budget
- tax services
- Our legal department helps you:
- apply the regulations
- deal with complaints
- deal with supplier agreements
- In the version run by us, you use the single point of contact model in which you communicate only with our advisor.
If you use the cafeteria system in your organisation, our solution is of a similar type. The difference is we focus on using it with a motivational system based on efficiency (including competitions). This is why:
- Our virtual currency (and the motivational budget) is integrated with the prize catalogue
- The entire process is fully integrated (the catalogue is an element of behavioural economics, as described above)
Our goal is to create a unified system for “instant motivation” (strengthening behaviour) in a company – from the moment of planning the action to delivering the prize to the user (c.f. Prize Catalogue).