This is the webinarium of one2tribe and our partner FreshHR.
Webinarium has a slightly provocative title on purpose, because can HR and IT really cooperate?
During this meeting, Bartłomiej Lux (a representative of the world of IT) and Ula Rudzka-Stankiewicz (a representative of the world of HR) will answer some of the questions occupying these “worlds.”
- Is developing motivation a long, winding and impassable business path?
- Does implementing a motivational platform have to be so expensive?
- Does the budget allocated for training directly impact on the business’s growth?
- Does gamification have to mean “dumbing down?”
- Is researching the profitability of training a waste of money?
- Is effective Employer Branding really very expensive?
- Does every new employee receive all the information they need at once?
Bartek – an expert on new IT solutions, believes that he has answers and appropriate solutions to these questions.
Ula – a sceptical HR expert, tests how far these ideas might work in HR.
Join us and learn what you can do to demonstrate the business efficiency of your projects.