- one2tribe sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Reguły, address ul. Bodycha 77, 05-816 Reguły, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, the 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000177042 is the administrator of the website at www.one2tribe.pl (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”).
- These regulations (hereinafter also referred to as “the Regulations”) define the rules of providing services related to the use of the Website by the Users (definition below), and also the regulations concerning so-called cookies.
- O2T provides users with services by electronic means related to the use of the Website, including in the scope of (1) sharing information, (2) reading and downloading certain documents or materials, (3) communicating with O2T or submitting applications in the recruitment process conducted by O2T, (4) using all other functionalities available on the Website (“the Website Service”).
- The User may be a natural person, a legal person, or an organisational unit without legal personality, to which the Act grants legal capacity.
- The agreement for the provision of services by electronic means is concluded at the beginning of the use of the Website Service, and is terminated at the end of the use of the Website Service, unless the use of a specific Website Service is of a continuous nature (in which case the agreement is terminated at the moment of the discontinuation of the Website Service or its termination by any of the Parties).
- The provision of the Website Services is free of charge.
- A technical condition necessary to use the Website Services electronically is to have a web browser installed.
- It is forbidden for the Users to provide illegal content, including, in particular, offensive statements and opinions, vulgarisms (including dotted ones), and racist, degrading, ridiculous statements, etc.
- In connection with the use of the Website Services, there are no special threats referred to in Article 6(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144 item 1204, as amended). O2T points out, however, that the provision of the Website Services can be associated with a threat on the part of the User as an Internet user. The risk consists in particular in the risk of infecting the User’s IT system while using the Internet with software aimed at e.g. spying on its use, stealing important data, causing the inability to start the system, spam, the deletion of data, etc. In order to avoid such risks, the User should provide the hardware which he or she uses to connect to the Internet with antivirus software and make regular updates to this software. The User uses system security and constant IT support on his or her own.
- The Users have the right to lodge complaints regarding the provision of the Website Services. Complaints should be submitted to the address of O2T’s registered office, or via the contact form available on the Website. O2T will make every effort to consider the complaint within 30 days of its filing. If the complaint cannot be considered within this period, O2T will inform the User submitting the complaint about it, stating the expected date of complaint processing. O2T will immediately inform the User about the processing of the complaint by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
- The Regulations are effective from the date of their publication on the Website. The content of the Regulations may be subject to change (e.g. changes in law, technical changes, changes related to the proper functioning of the Website, new security measures). The User is bound by the content of the Regulations in its current version.
One2Tribe – Regulations Rev. 1.0